Rat Rod Jeep

Tigrcky

Do you know where at?

Teen with a dream.

Watch the road kill episode where they race all the road kill cars and such the say on there, I would not suggest buying it, it has a LOT of issues and is not 4wd

Sent from my whatyamacallit

mrmet1983

Now that's something u don't see every day !! Very cool

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This is the third or fourth thread for this.

Well, I must not have searched hard enough....thanks for your contribution to this thread! Maybe some have not seen.

as Canvas has said this is the 3rd time or so this has been posted. that being said i enjoy seeing it again cause it is sweet looking! i want to build one like hinrich said as well :yup:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
as Canvas has said this is the 3rd time or so this has been posted. that being said i enjoy seeing it again cause it is sweet looking! i want to build one like hinrich said as well :yup:

I wish I did have more time in my day to thoughly search. Anyway for the members that have not seen enjoy. Just like someone stated in a past thread. You see the title so you don't have to open it up and look just to put a post like that.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I've seen one thread on this since I've been here (May 2012) that I can remember...... two posts in almost two years.......not a big deal to me......there may be an unwritten repost rule somewhere that may state that you will be reminded if your post is a repost of < 6 months of time.......Some people aren't on this forum as much as others and may not have known their posted thread is a repost......having to do a search every time before you post so as to not feel the wrath of those offended by the repost is ridiculous.......If your one of those (speaking in general not anyone in particular) who sees a post that you have seen before....skip it.....that's what I do :thumb:

~Woodrow~

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I've seen one thread on this since I've been here (May 2012) that I can remember...... two posts in almost two years.......not a big deal to me......there may be an unwritten repost rule somewhere that may state that you will be reminded if your post is a repost of < 6 months of time.......Some people aren't on this forum as much as others and may not have known their posted thread is a repost......having to do a search every time before you post so as to not feel the wrath of those offended by the repost is ridiculous.......If your one of those (speaking in general not anyone in particular) who sees a post that you have seen before....skip it.....that's what I do :thumb:

~Woodrow~

X'2!: thumb:

Top Bottom