A wave from Key Largo, FL

Slappy32

Hi everyone,

The name is Paul and I have a 2014 Copperhead JKU Sport on order. Soft top, half doors, AT and thats it. I wanted a blank canvas. Should be about another month or so. I've wanted a Wrangler for a long time but I let people talk me out of it. Well the Florida Keys is a great place to have the top and doors off all the time. My shed is currently full of part to transform it. New ProRock 44 and 60 axles. 37" tires, new bumpers and rock sliders, Hi Lift jack, Spiderweb shade top, headlights, flares and lift, plus lots more!

I wan't to bring it out west and do the Rubicon, Moab, etc. eventually. Looking forward to seeing everyone out on the trail!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! Congrats on the jeep! Can't wait to see it all thrown together

Sent from my iPhone

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife and congrats on the new rig! Sounds like it is going to be sweet! Are the parts off another rig or just ordered preemptively?

Slappy32

All brand new and totally preemptive. It really helps pass the time while waiting to go and stare at all the new swag.

Flatattack

Wow, sounds like a heck a parts list to start with. I'm stuck up here in Northeast Florida but I get down to the Keys at least once a year. Love it down there!!!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE Paul :standing wave:.........I'm north of you in Broward.........my local club just did a Key West run in October......we're looking to go again in May/June.....you're welcome to join us as we head south to Key West......your parts list sounds awesome can't wait to see you build your rig up.........Enjoy the forum

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom