FS: AEV Procal

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey Everyone,

On monday i will have an unlocked AEV procal available for sale. this is compatable for '07-'13 model years you will get the procal and the book so you can calibrate it properly. Looking for $100+shipping. shoot me a PM if interested. i will post pics tonight if needed.

Sale Pending

Last edited:

noroad

Hey Everyone,

On monday i will have an unlocked AEV procal available for sale. you will get the procal and the book so you can calibrate it properly. Looking for $100+shipping. shoot me a PM if interested. i will post pics tonight if needed.

will this work on my 2012!

yes! sorry forgot to mention it is compatable up to 2013 :yup:

Are you looking at my bank accounts? Everytime you post something for sale I do not have the available funds. Someday we will be able to do business. :yup:

Good luck Coz.

R/
Will

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Are you looking at my bank accounts? Everytime you post something for sale I do not have the available funds. Someday we will be able to do business. :yup:

Good luck Coz.

R/
Will

Damn! sorry Will. i must have some weird 6th sense for your bank account funds :cheesy:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
does it have everything i just need something to fix my speedo what else did it do for you?

since i have an auto it reset my speedo and fixed my shift points, when i regeared it fixed the computer to reconize the 5.13's, and turned my tpms off. it does a bunch of other things as well which i posted below.

http://www.quadratec.com/showcases/aev/procal/

• ProCal Module Functions:

• Tire Size
  • Gear Ratio
  • One Touch Lane Change
  • Daytime Running Lamps
  • Low Tire Pressure Indicator
  • Smart Bar Indicator Disable (after Smart Bar removal)
  • Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes

• While plugged into the OBD port, the ProCal Module can also:

• Set a Temporary Extended Idle
  • Provide a Dead Center Steering Wheel Indication
  • Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes / Turn off the Check Engine Lamp

noroad

since i have an auto it reset my speedo and fixed my shift points, when i regeared it fixed the computer to reconize the 5.13's, and turned my tpms off. it does a bunch of other things as well which i posted below.

http://www.quadratec.com/showcases/aev/procal/

• ProCal Module Functions:

• Tire Size
  • Gear Ratio
  • One Touch Lane Change
  • Daytime Running Lamps
  • Low Tire Pressure Indicator
  • Smart Bar Indicator Disable (after Smart Bar removal)
  • Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes

• While plugged into the OBD port, the ProCal Module can also:

• Set a Temporary Extended Idle
  • Provide a Dead Center Steering Wheel Indication
  • Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes / Turn off the Check Engine Lamp

Ill take it!

Top Bottom