Nordic Lights N44 Cubes

defCon5

I searched and found no posts related to this brand so here goes.

I was gifted a pair of nib Nordic Lights N44 40 watt led floods with shock protection mount.
After a bit of research, I have found nothing about their performance or reliability. The company makes many models for industrial (heavy equipment) purposes. They appear very well constructed and I obviously can't lose knowing I have $0 invested in them, however, I don't want to spend the time installing them if I would be better off selling them and purchasing another brand.
My question is if any of you or your friends have heard, seen, or experienced this brand in action.
Thanking you in advance for any information you may contribute.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396100267.867408.jpg

Sent via encrypted smoke signal.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have never heard of them either but the mount is cool looking.

Sent from my iPhone

defCon5

Never heard of them but I gotta say - interesting mount.
Hope they're good.

The mount is optional and additional cost as I understand. The manufacturer states the system is a shockproof to 60 G's. I'm guessing it works well on big dozers, excavators, graders and that sort of thing.

Last edited:

pastorwug

60 Gs is an amazing amount of force - personally I've only made it to 48 Gs going to the Mall. :cheesy:

defCon5

60 Gs is an amazing amount of force - personally I've only made it to 48 Gs going to the Mall. :cheesy:

Lol. Must have been an enormous curb. What is the threshold at which a human looses consciousness, like 8 G's or thereabout. Lol. Not sure I want to be around if the unit surpasses that barrier of 60 G's. 😳

jeeeep

Hooked
waterproof and shockproof - i'd hook them up to see how they work...you can regift them to me at the same cost you got them if you don't like them :beer:

defCon5

Mounted. They look and fit pretty sweet. Does anyone want to wire them for me?

If not...lol...do you guys build your own harnesses or buy them?

ps. I suck at electrical. 😉

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You should wire them yourself. It should cost you less money and you won't have a bunch of extra wire to deal with in your engine bay (most harnesses are "one size fits all" which really means there is enough flipping wire to do the install on a Yukon XL).

defCon5

You should wire them yourself. It should cost you less money and you won't have a bunch of extra wire to deal with in your engine bay (most harnesses are "one size fits all" which really means there is enough flipping wire to do the install on a Yukon XL).

Waiting on your diagram...lol

defCon5

Wired properly now. The results are as follows.

Low Beam only

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396920403.979990.jpg

Low Beam and Fogs

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396920451.332216.jpg

N44 Wide Flood

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396920494.166577.jpg

I love em!!

Top Bottom