Wave from Dubai

Dubaibentzen

Hi Everyone :standing wave:
Just a quick introduction from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Been living here since 2010, originally from Denmark. Dubai is awesome for dune bashing as well as camping in the mountains and "wadi" crossing.

My first Jeep here was a Black 2004 TJ, 2" lift and 32" BFGoodrich. Sold it a year ago. Many good trips in it.

Recently bought a Black 2009 JK Sahara 4 door that came fitted with Gen 1 RIPP Supercharger and intercooler, Diablo Trinity tuner, 2,5" Teraflex lift, 33" Cooper STT, 17" Mickey Thompson MT2.

First thing I did to it was to take off all stickers and decals. Next installed Poison Spyder Hood Louver to cope with the heat here in Dubai (getting close to 50C/122F in summer...) , Tinted the windows, Painted inside of hardtop and installed heat shielding panels (makes a huge difference), EVO rear bolt on D-rings. Latest mod was Bushwacker Flat Fenders a few weeks ago.

Right now I am waiting for the mailman to deliver the ARTEC truss and armour kit I ordered as well as my Sleeves from EVO. Should be here within a 2-3 weeks... Found a good shop that can weld for me in neighbour city Sharjah.

Next on the wish list :
EVO 1/4 bumper + stinger / EVO tire carrier / 37" Nittos / regearing

Best regards
Thomas

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on your JKU. Sounds like you've got one heck of a nice ride

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom