KC, Peterson, or Trucklite LED headlights

Hawse

KC, Peterson, or Trucklite LED headlights

Which ones are better?
Which ones are brighter, best warranty, best for the $$$, etc....

Go!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Truck lites are the original and amazing! KC just came out with a copy so I don't think they have really been tested yet

Sent from my iPhone

Hawse

Truck lites are the original and amazing! KC just came out with a copy so I don't think they have really been tested yet

Sent from my iPhone

I think kc are brighter and Peterson are a copy of trucklite. I'm not sure though. I guess time will tell.

JKFlyer

Don't know about performance but jw speaker are crazy looking ( in a good way) with all the circles within

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Don't know about performance but jw speaker are crazy looking ( in a good way) with all the circles within

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

They put out a more even, brighter, cleaner pattern of light that's more useable. The highbeam is perfect. The trucklites are great but the JW's are the next level. Initially the cost sucked...when I'm alone on a blacked out highway I'm very happy I got them.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
They put out a more even, brighter, cleaner pattern of light that's more useable. The highbeam is perfect. The trucklites are great but the JW's are the next level. Initially the cost sucked...when I'm alone on a blacked out highway I'm very happy I got them.

Straight ahead maybe but the trucklites have a wider spread which is more important to me. I'd rather see what's coming from the side then a mile ahead. I have a light for that. :D

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Straight ahead maybe but the trucklites have a wider spread which is more important to me. I'd rather see what's coming from the side then a mile ahead. I have a light for that. :D

Those lights are illegal on the streets of California though. These are great for wide angle...the problem is the angle is far out there, so I agree with you. I have read the really expensive fog lights fill all that in...but they are almost as much as trucklites haha. I should get a picture of the pattern from the driver seat.

TrailBear

The pattern on the jw lights was described to me to be like the batman symbol. I have them and find they have a great wide pattern that goes ditch to ditch and lights up down into the ditches.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

The pattern on the jw lights was described to me to be like the batman symbol. I have them and find they have a great wide pattern that goes ditch to ditch and lights up down into the ditches.

If someone has the batman symbol they need to adjust them. I have a perfect cone of light. I second your ditch to ditch and in the ditch comment haha. I will get a picture of my pattern when I can. I readjusted the lights I think 4 times before being really happy with them.

TrailBear

If someone has the batman symbol they need to adjust them. I have a perfect cone of light. I second your ditch to ditch and in the ditch comment haha. I will get a picture of my pattern when I can. I readjusted the lights I think 4 times before being really happy with them.

I just out mine in and went with it, they were a huge improvement, I got flashed a fair bit so I lowered them a bit, but I think it's to low so I'm going to move them up a bit.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I just out mine in and went with it, they were a huge improvement, I got flashed a fair bit so I lowered them a bit, but I think it's to low so I'm going to move them up a bit.

The bottom of the pattern I put right at my hood line. I'll get flashed a mile away (literally) for my high beams but that's it. Behind cars at a stop light the cut off is low enough to not upset people also. I had to raise them a lot compared to my stock lights.

Hawse

I don't care about JW unless they were in the same price range. Lol.

So with that being said.... Kc Peterson or trucklite?????

flotto

Anyone with Trucklites have much usage of them in snow conditions? I live in Minnesota.

Sent from my Surface 2 using Tapatalk

jeeeep

Hooked
Anyone with Trucklites have much usage of them in snow conditions? I live in Minnesota.

Sent from my Surface 2 using Tapatalk

There is a post here about LED's in winter, since they don't put out any heat they will allow ice build up but...I've been in some pretty bad storms in Colorado and had the same ice build up with stock lights.

Truck-lite does have a military edition LED headlight that has heating elements in it - from what I read in a 4x4 magazine they are working on a commercial version.

I think a vendor was selling them with the pigtail adapter since they are 12-24 volt compatible.

I just installed the truck-lites and the light output is fantastic..only thing that bothers me is the x-pattern (I ask about it in another post) i'm hoping I can adjust it out. if it wasn't for my crappy eyesight the x wouldn't really bother me.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I don't care about JW unless they were in the same price range. Lol.

So with that being said.... Kc Peterson or trucklite?????

Good reply to a couple people offering their opinion on a better product not mentioned. Don't like what you read you don't need to post a shitty reply. I'll be sure to skip over your posts from now on since you don't care. Lol.

Top Bottom