Rear plastic bumper

machinegunmedic

Are many people still running the stock rear plastic bumper? (in the Northern States, Canada) It seems that the end caps are providing some protection for the inner rear quarter. I really want to take it off however will all the salt and shit I was wondering about that getting up inside. This has been a long cold winter with us in Ontario getting about five months of snow this year.

I really want the EVO fascia and D ring mounts.

09blackruby

Are many people still running the stock rear plastic bumper? (in the Northern States, Canada) It seems that the end caps are providing some protection for the inner rear quarter. I really want to take it off however will all the salt and shit I was wondering about that getting up inside. This has been a long cold winter with us in Ontario getting about five months of snow this year.

I really want the EVO fascia and D ring mounts.

I'm in northern vt and it's been a tough winter here as well. I don't see how the factory plastic bumper will protect the rear at all. I've removed mine and all it is is a formed plastic bumper. If anything, removing it may allow u to clean what you wouldn't with it on. If your looking to remove it, I wouldn't hesitate in my opinion.

JeepStunner

No worries, I took mine off a long time ago. You will love it, just weld up the ends if you want or get the EVO ends. :beer:

Top Bottom