Sponge Bob says so!!!

HILLZ

I'm not a new member waving but thought this was accurate and funny. :cheesy::cheesy:
:rock::rock::rock:

Jeep Wave.JPG

Last edited:

Armydog

I wave OBNOXIOUSLY if needed! And if the yuppie ass still doesn't wave, then I turn up a single finger hello.... But usually they have gone past by the time I make the transition and the only one that feels better about it is me!!!!

I remember when almost no one had a Jeep (CJ) and every one waved.... While I love the popularity of the new Jeeps (JK) the family has been diluted by soccer moms and assholes. All in the name of progress.

Keep waving, maybe they will catch on!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

JKFlyer

I wave OBNOXIOUSLY if needed! And if the yuppie ass still doesn't wave, then I turn up a single finger hello.... But usually they have gone past by the time I make the transition and the only one that feels better about it is me!!!!

I remember when almost no one had a Jeep (CJ) and every one waved.... While I love the popularity of the new Jeeps (JK) the family has been diluted by soccer moms and assholes. All in the name of progress.

Keep waving, maybe they will catch on!

Yeah....the rate is about 50/50 by me in NJ. Pisses me off!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Armydog

Yeah....the rate is about 50/50 by me in NJ. Pisses me off!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

The only consistent thing is anyone who has some modification on their jeep seems to wave... lights, bumpers, winch, lift, tires, whatever. People who mod their rigs seem to get it....

HILLZ

The only consistent thing is anyone who has some modification on their jeep seems to wave... lights, bumpers, winch, lift, tires, whatever. People who mod their rigs seem to get it....

not true, i passed a guy that had obviously spent alot of time and money on his rig the other day and got no wave back, gave me a look like i was still driving round in a stock JKU. lol uptight bastard! :cheesy:

NV375

Funny thing around here I get waves from way more people not driving jeeps than from the people driving jeeps. Around here almost all of the locals wave to everyone. When I drove to the Sparks S&G two weeks ago I tried to give the wave to all the jeeps I came across in the two days of driving up and back and only received three waves back. I bet at least two dozen people not driving jeeps initiated a wave. :confused:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Funny thing around here I get waves from way more people not driving jeeps than from the people driving jeeps. Around here almost all of the locals wave to everyone. When I drove to the Sparks S&G two weeks ago I tried to give the wave to all the jeeps I came across in the two days of driving up and back and only received three waves back. I bet at least two dozen people not driving jeeps initiated a wave. :confused:

Thats how it was growing up in Prescott Arizona. Everyone waved to everyone, real small community of tight knit ranchers. Now-a-days people are all about themselves and could care less about how anyone else is doing.

Armydog

Thats how it was growing up in Prescott Arizona. Everyone waved to everyone, real small community of tight knit ranchers. Now-a-days people are all about themselves and could care less about how anyone else is doing.

Welcome to the East Coast, I don't even know the names of several of my neighbors even though I've been here for years.... Keep your head down and don't make eye contact!

Top Bottom