EVO 1/4 Pounder & lights??

BDP849

I just orders the EVO 1/4 Pounder front bumper with stinger.
I currently have an LoD mid width installed with a 12 in LED light bar.
How are you guys mounting light to this bumper?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
EVO makes a bracket or you can mount it to the fairlead if you have adjustable mounts on the lightbar.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396240153.526279.jpg

You can see it if you zoom in here.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
What size of light bar you have overlander?
Also to the op, there is a few holes to mount lights and holes for a license plate.

Attachments

• 1396248329356.jpg
    1396248329356.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 380

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Can't really see how yours mounts. Is it like this?

Attachments

• 1396248769501.jpg
    1396248769501.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 375

bo9roadking

I don't have a light bar on mine, but my lights are using the EVO light bracket for my HID Hella lights and I'm using the stinger bolts to mount my JW Speaker fog lights.
D60 installed front.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I made simple 90* brackets for my bar since the mounts were at the ends, used the holes that were designed for the hi-lift since I never use them. Wanted to try the trailjeeps specific bracket but I can never get an email back from them so I gave up.

BDP849

I made simple 90* brackets for my bar since the mounts were at the ends, used the holes that were designed for the hi-lift since I never use them. Wanted to try the trailjeeps specific bracket but I can never get an email back from them so I gave up.

Do you have any pictures?

MTG

Caught the Bug

Do you have any pictures?

I have the trail jeeps bracket and never used it (never got around to adding the light bar). PM me if you are interested.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Pm sent mtg

Here you can kinda see the mounts

Attachments

• image-1793573998.jpg
    image-1793573998.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Top Bottom