Barricade Bumpers

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
To me they look just like the ebay/paramount bumpers that are out there. Not saying they are bad but just a heads up.

MrJ3sser

That's what I kinda thought too. Is the steel thickness (5/32") something to be concerned about? I have no idea how that truly relates to strength. I would just assume it's not as strong as 3/16" (PSC) or 1/4" (EVO).

weissja36

I've been hearing great things about them and am going to take the dive myself in a couple weeks. I'll report back with pics when i do!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
i'd save my money for a quality bumper that's made in America and i wouldn't buy from that place.:twocents:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I've been hearing great things about them and am going to take the dive myself in a couple weeks. I'll report back with pics when i do!

i'd save my money for a quality bumper that's made in America and i wouldn't buy from that place.:twocents:

x2 on what olram said. i would save up ad get a better bumper. also i would order anything from extreme terrain after the thread i posted below.
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...pyrighted-JK-Decals&highlight=extreme+terrain

Top Bottom