Shortened for 37s OEM Rubi rails

pastorwug

I have a set of shortened (for 37" tires) JKUR rails in perfect condition that need a new Jeep and home.
These are in Santa Maria - the beautiful Central Coast of California - if you want them you will probably have to come pick them up. Shipping is beyond my patience - they're long and heavy.
I'd be glad to meet anyone from Paso Robles down to Ventura to get them, maybe even Camarillo.
I'll be down to Fullerton (ORE) in early to middle May to have my EVO rock rails welded on to my Jeep - you could pick them up from me then - BUT I will not leave them at ORE - they shouldn't have to endure that anymore.

Here's how you get them - be the first to PM me - my friends get precedence, meaning even if they aren't first to PM, if they want them they get them. If none of my friends want them then they go to the first PM.
No expense, these are free!

Pay it forward folks! :clap2:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The curve in the body is different between a two door and four door. It could probably be done but would take a lot of work and probably wouldn't look right.

pastorwug

OK, so I'm taking the OEM (shortened) JKUR rails off today in hope that Drew at ORE finds me a set of EVO rails real soon, at least before the Rubicon run in June.

I am more than surprised that I can't even give these away to someone local. :thinking:

Frankenjeeper has asked me to ship them (on his dime, guessing it won't be cheap) back east so unless I hear from someone local by this weekend I'll be sending them to him. :clap2:

PM me soon folks. :yup:

Top Bottom