WIN a WILD WILD WEST Hoodie - ENDED

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
main.php

WAYALIFE is pleased to announce that Part 2 of WILD WILD WEST, the 2013 JK-Experience will be coming to a computer, phone or tablet near you on Sunday, April 6, 2014!! To celebrate it's release, we will be giving away an official WAYALIFE Wild Wild West hoodie! To WIN this prize, all you have to do is be the first person to guess how long it will be and post up your answer here on this thread. The first person who comes the closest will be the WINNER!!

WAYALIFE-WEST-HOODIE-BACK-trimmed.jpg

The winner will be announced on Sunday, April 6th and they will not need to be present to win. Please note that size of the hoodie will be limited to what we have available.

And we have a WINNER!!!

47:28 weooo

Congratulations hickey800 :clap2:

Having said all that, for those of you who haven't already seen it, you can click on the link below to watch Part 1 now:

If you want to watch the official trailer for it, simply click on this link below:

Take a guess at how long

More than just a Jeep, it's a WAYALIFE!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Awesome, I cant wait to watch it. Everytime my wife heres the western theme at the beginning she asks "again?" Im going to guess 29:29!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Why is it every time you post up a “coming soon” announcement I am suddenly taken away into a dream state filled with anticipation? :shock: Seriously. WAYALIFE videos are too few and far apart. WE WANT MORE!!! :yup::wings:

Top Bottom