Bestop JK 2007-12, 4 Door Trektop NX - for sale

MuleDeerSlayer

Looking to sell my top. Not even a year old. Just wanting to get a roof rack for my hard top. $500.00 OBO. PM me if interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1396398707087.jpg
    1396398707087.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 415

StrizzyChris

Yes I want a trektop but I'll take a factory top if I can find a deal :yup:

A specific year top(the new premium top) or just any year just to get a removable top on there? I'll keep my eye out for a deal. What's your "top dollar" so I know what range to look for.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Would you be interested in a Bestop NX Part Number: BST54723-35 NIB..........I have a member in my Jeep club who is looking to sell it.......PM me if you're interested I'll give you his contact info.....

~Woodrow~

10frank9

Web Wheeler
A specific year top(the new premium top) or just any year just to get a removable top on there? I'll keep my eye out for a deal. What's your "top dollar" so I know what range to look for.

It doesn't matter, it doesn't have to be a fancy one just work with a '13. I don't want it to be close to a trektop in price it would have to be a deal, or ill just order a trektop you know?

StrizzyChris

It doesn't matter, it doesn't have to be a fancy one just work with a '13. I don't want it to be close to a trektop in price it would have to be a deal, or ill just order a trektop you know?

I get ya! If I find one complete for under $300 I'll let you know and if its more just move along and keep lookin :yup:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Just passing this along:
This top is for sale by a local club member.......
image.jpg
image.jpg
He was asking $800-850 for local which really isn't bad....but he may let it go shipped for that just to get it sold......

Let me know if interested.......I'll send the contact info and you can communicate with him directly

~Woodrow~

Last edited:
Top Bottom