Wave From High Desert California! And Thank you for all your Posts!!

ROCKACON

Just want to give everyone on hear a Wave. I am brand new on here but have been a huge fan of Wayalife's Videos. Very impressive and well done. I have been Jeeping for years but really into it the past three years. Up until yesterday I had a 2011 jeep wrangler 2 door, Teraflex long arm kit 35'' toyo tires rock hard front and rear bumpers, custom made rear tire cargo rack! But due to my 5 year old getting into going out with dad on the trails and my dog ECHO I needed a 4 door. I ordered it about 8 weeks ago and it came in! Really nice!!! 2014 Rubicon X Unlimited Anvil grey!!! Went down today to ORE to put down payment on my build! This forum has been really helpful in making some decisions I was on the fence with and the guy's at ORE were awesome! Again thank you for taking the time to post your "opinion's" so people can better make up their minds.http://wayalife.com/images/icons/icon6.png
Jeep.jpg

ACEsJK

Welcome brotha. I'm from down the hill. And that anvil color is good looking. I just bought a Sahara in that color.

ROCKACON

Here's what ORE is doing to her!!
EVO DBL Throwdown King Coilovers Front
EVO DBL Throwdown EVOLever System King Coilvers Rear
King Bumps
EVO EX H CLEAR Long Arm Kit
JEREEL 1350 FRONT/REAR Driveshafts
EVO Rocksliders
Rock Hard Cage
Jk ANTIROCK Rear
PSC HV ASSIT KIT
EVO Pro Tek Complete Skids
EVO 1/4 Pounder with Stinger front Bumper
EVO MFG Rockskins/MFG Tire Carrier/ Bumper
ATX SLABS
NITTO Trail Grapplers 37"
Part 2 of build will be axles they said there is a wait on them so I will run my stock Rubi's till they come in!
PRO ROCK 44
PRO ROCK 60

I was going to go with Hutchinson's Rock Monsters as I love the look and they are excellent rims!! But In all my experience and all the research I have done as well as everyones input it comes down to this! Am I going to be mad that I scratch the heck out of them like i have down to my other wheels on my rigs before? Am I going to maybe take that rare chance I might hit one of those bolts and get me into trouble? At the end of the day as much as I love the look of the rock monsters I am building it to run hard on the trails. So again thanks for everyones input on this topic and to those of you who have them I will be jealous they look amazing and I am sure they work perfect. But I think I am gonna go this way!!!http://wayalife.com/images/icons/icon6.png

Woody3

Sweet build you've got going on. Welcome to wayalife!!! :D

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

xtremefx4

Welcome yo WOL! What part of the high desert you from?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom