Help please

air up your tires and you will increase your gas milage. :cheesy:

i had the same thing about two weeks ago and it was a leaking valve stem. replaced it and serviced the tire and it went away and has not come back.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
For what it's worth, when I air down to 32psi on my (37psi factory recommendation) or less the light comes on. Seems like 5 lbs below factory and it lights up. Gotta get a Pro Cal or equivalent and turn it down or shut it off. Definitely not a TPMS fan.:naw:

Brankz

My rig die!!! Try to start it and nothing just a clic!!

I think is the alternator, I left the battery at oreillys to check it, let's hope it's my battery

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
My rig die!!! Try to start it and nothing just a clic!!

I think is the alternator, I left the battery at oreillys to check it, let's hope it's my battery

If it's clicking it's not your battery. It very well could be your starter.

Sent from my iPhone

Brankz

It's alive!!!! It was my battery :) let's see if later on today will start if not is my alternator

Robar

The Enforcer
You also need help starting JK tech threads in the Pub. The Pub is for non jeep things. :crazyeyes:

Brankz

You also need help starting JK tech threads in the Pub. The Pub is for non jeep things. :crazyeyes:

Really? My bad did not know that, but aye it's my brankZ my thread will become a non jeep related pretty soon

Brankz

No that the wired thing, it was running good, I turn it off when get some sodas and when I get back to my rig, was just this 1 click and die

jeeeep

Hooked
did they do a full test on your battery? if it has a dead cell it won't hold a charge...or did you buy a new battery?

Top Bottom