DARE MIGHTY THINGS - Curiosity's Seven Minutes of Terror!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WOW!! Talk about an epic teaser trailer - oh wait, this is really gonna happen on Sunday night!! :)

So many reasons for this to go oh so wrong but man, do I hope it all works out. Only thing that would have made it better is if people were on board.

DARE MIGHTY THINGS!

:thumb:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Holy shit on a cactus, that's a ton of steps to land a rover. Where's our bearded hippy when we need him?

Moochie

ChrisB said:
Holy shit on a cactus, that's a ton of steps to land a rover. Where's our bearded hippy when we need him?

I hope he's not at the Riva Grill in South Lake.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That is awesome. Not usually my cup of tea, but count me in for this. What an incredible mission with so many variables that could make this thing fail.

MTG

Caught the Bug
This is cool. Way too much stuff going on there...I wonder if they have calculated the odds of success?

Need to set a reminder for tonight.

Serg5000

Iron_Cross2 said:
very cool. It is a shame our government doesn't fund the space program the way it use to.

Maybe they know something we don't. And cutting back isn't just a budget thing.

GCM 2

Haha!

so i'm a geek but, i am super excited and hoping for the best :yup:

Nothing wrong with being a geek my my friend! Still to this day one of my favorite TV specials/documentaries is Dr Carl Sagan's "Cosmos" from the early '80s. As a young teen I was in awe of that series. I don't watch much network TV, but since I'm a closet geek I never miss "The Big Bang Theory". :rock:

Due to my present location on the big blue marble, I will be watching the landing at about 9am. Just a little more than 2 hours from now :clap2:

Top Bottom