?

Napalm90

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203327085640085&set=vb.1298919885&type=2&theater

dunno how else to share this vid. What will cause this, was just driving to get a beach permit, and this started when I got up to high way speeds..... Did it quite a few times but did not do this on the way back home. Dont mind the ESP light my steering will is just a tad off. I was told possible limp mode? And may I also add my dach illumination switch does not do anything and the gauges are not lit for some reason

KennyFrench

My '98 Wrangler started doing something like that about a month after I bought (new). When I hit a bump, the dash would completely die - all gauges, dash light, everything. Hit another bump or cycle the ignition, and the dash started working again. Every time I would take it to the dealership, they couldn't reproduce the issue. I was even driving past the dealership once when it started, so I turn in to have them look at it. But, there was a speed bump just before the service area and, of course, the dash started working again before a service tech could look at it.

Not even two months after I bought the Jeep, someone pulled out in front of me and I couldn't do anything but hit her. After I got the Jeep back, I didn't have another problem with the dash. It must have been a connection or something.

Webe

Definitely a short. I agree with starting at the battery and working your way back to the fuse box.:twocents:

Napalm90

Well last night I check to the battery terminals to see if they were right, turns out the negative connector was basically not even on.... Fixed that and that issue hasn't occured since... Weird

Sent via carrier pigeon

Top Bottom