JK Problem

Tyler19

Considering I know nothing about working on a vehicle, can anyone tell me what this hose is called? I got out of my Jeep to hear a steaming noise, I opened up the hood to notice what I would assume is engine coolant sprayed everywhere. It appears as if this hose melted on the metal piece next to it? I could be wrong.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396568509.776608.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396568531.162999.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396568542.291822.jpg

JeepFan

Hooked
The hose in the middle of the red circle is the A/C condenser hose. In the second picture, the two hoses on the right are the power steering lines. You might need to clean off the oil and run the engine for a while to pin point where the leak is coming from.

Last edited:

ttfhell

The hose in the middle of the red circle is the A/C condenser hose. In the second picture, the two hoses on the right are the power steering lines. You might need to clean off the oil and run the engine for a while to pin point where the leak is coming from.

Not just a pretty face!!

Serg5000

What color is the fluid that is all over the place. If it's red it's most likely power steering. Not sure about A/C components and the color of any fluids they may contain. Check your Steering fluid. Might be low?

Top Bottom