Easy Soft Top

tsweeten

I have a 2013 Wrangler 4 Door Hard Top and wanted to know what was the easiest top to put on and take off during the summer time. I don't want a factory due to not having the hardware for the factory soft top.

Any advise?

warrkill

I have a 2013 Wrangler 4 Door Hard Top and wanted to know what was the easiest top to put on and take off during the summer time. I don't want a factory due to not having the hardware for the factory soft top.

Any advise?

If you dont want to run a full top during the summer but want the shade protection, I run a spiderweb mesh top and it's super easy to put on and take off. http://www.spiderwebshade.com/

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There is nothing. What are you referring to as hardware? The bestop trektop nx just has door surrounds and the top/windows. Only other things are an arch bar and a piece that screws into the sound bar pillar. I can strip the top in less then 10 minutes and put it back on in less then 10 minutes if it's hot outside.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All full tops come with all the hardware you need. The easiest soft tops to deal with are the cable tops that come on newer JK's. I would try to find a used one for sale as they would be the cheapest. Otherwise, like OverlanderJK, I would recommend a Trektop NX as they are essentially a factory soft top only with a slant back and with more features.

Top Bottom