What does your username mean?

FrankenJeeper

I did a quick search and couldn't find anything pertaining to this, so here goes...

What does your username mean? Any particular reasoning behind the username you chose? Funny story?

Lets hear it! ;)

FrankenJeeper

So I'll go first.

I got the nickname FrankenJeeper a couple years ago, I was working on my JK, running wiring and coax for my CB, and I was rushing trying to finish up and was cutting zip ties with my knife, and was in an awkward position, and unfortunately made the stupid decision to cut "slightly" towards myself.

Turns out my Buck knife was sharp enough that it was a very clean cut, but the stitches looked hacked up, like something outta Frankenstein, and a friend gifted me the name, FRANKENJEEPER.

072.jpg 073.jpg

:thumb:

Yorkie

I'll share. Well my last name is yorke (E is silent) and growing up all my teachers and other parents would pronounce the E, Yorkie, so it kinda stuck and it's the only modified nick name I enjoyed (tea cup Yorkie didn't really stick!)

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I did a quick search and couldn't find anything pertaining to this, so here goes...

What does your username mean? Any particular reasoning behind the username you chose? Funny story?

Lets hear it! ;)

Fir-Na-Tine is Gaelic for "Men of Fire"........I'm a Firefighter......and we are a brotherhood......so I thought it was fitting.

~Woodrow~

noroad

mine is Noroad it is also my plate and its because i dont like roads lol more into the less used paths!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
the cut hand above is nasty!
my user name is just my name backwards. my name is Marlo. the 30 is just my lucky number.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
The HB stands Honey Badger.
The 1501 is my firefighter ID number.
Kinda come up with it when I was having some American Honey. 😜

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Cozdude. I have had it since I was 12 or so.

When I played travel hockey there was 3 Stevens on the team so to make it easier we all got called by our last name. People shortened my last name from Cosgrove down to Cos. Cos has stuck across the board for everyday use even at work lol

Sent from my iPhone

Chevy Dave

I bought, fixed and sold chevy s series for years. Still have my built solid axle zr2. Everyone has always just called me Chevy Dave or Chevy. Almost never hear just "Dave" anymore

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Cozdude. I have had it since I was 12 or so.

When I played travel hockey there was 3 Stevens on the team so to make it easier we all got called by our last name. People shortened my last name from Cosgrove down to Cos. Cos has stuck across the board for everyday use even at work lol

Sent from my iPhone

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396628366.101861.jpg ......

k8ytree

My name is Katie and I'm an arborist. Trees have been my game for a while now so it seems fitting!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396629244.564380.jpg

OlllllllO

StrizzyChris

I have a long German last name and everyone screwed it up in highschool. Well a buddy always called me strizzy and then eventually everyone else did too. Stuck with me ever since.

kornchip

My last name is Kochick, and our new company 1st sgt was going through names before we left for his first convoy with us and he stopped and looked around and said, "Who the hell is Kornchip?" And ever since then that is what everyone calls me haha

Cajun JK

I grew up in south Louisiana fishing, hunting, and spent time on boats. When I joined the Air Force they started calling me Cajun because they had a hard time saying my last name. Here I am at 50 and that's how people still know me.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I bought my first Jeep shortly before becoming a wayalife member. The day I picked it up I told myself that I will always own a Jeep from that day forward. I was hooked!

Canvas is from my first carrier squadron. We flew the SH-60F and HH-60H helicopters. We had a saying that Canvas has you covered, which means not matter where you go we are there to help. So I figured it was only fitting to put it as my JK's name and figured why not make it my screen name.

R/
Will

Top Bottom