Can the trackbar cause jk to pull?

Eldomi809

I loosened the trackbar on the passenger side to install the rough country steering stabilizer relocation bracket and now the jeep pulls right(to the passenger side)
I have not installed the actual steering stabilizer yet. I had the vehicle professionally aligned last week and everything was in spec. I made sure to re torque the track bar at 125 ft/

Is the trackbar the cause?

jeeeep

Hooked
I loosened the trackbar on the passenger side to install the rough country steering stabilizer relocation bracket and now the jeep pulls right(to the passenger side)
I have not installed the actual steering stabilizer yet. I had the vehicle professionally aligned last week and everything was in spec. I made sure to re torque the track bar at 125 ft/

are you still using the stock SS and did you adjust the SS full in position before you tightened it?

JK's JK

Banned

What I would do is follow the link and follow the steps to make sure it's all good.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3861-Basic-Do-it-Yourself-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Front-End-Alignment

Eldomi809

Thanks to all that wrote back with questions and suggestions.. The alignment shop didnt tighten the pinch bolts down enough so manually rotating the draglink and tie rod up and down to get to the trackbar bolt apparently threw it of alignment. All set now

Manvan

Did your bracket also relocate your lower track bar mount?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom