Will this buff out

Yesterday while doing some Florida wheeling I bottomed out going over some hidden rocks in the mud. SWMBO thought we ripped something off but did not see anything laying behind us. But after giving Canvas a bath today I noticed these minor bumps. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396823449.867195.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396823576.239502.jpg

R/
Will

Beyrgut

Muffler will be fine, might want to replace the shock at some point. It's probably safe to say you found the hard rock at HardRock. :D

Muffler will be fine, might want to replace the shock at some point. It's probably safe to say you found the hard rock at HardRock. :D

It will be hard to get SWMBO to buy off on another shock since these are less than a month old to me. Picked them up second hand.

R/
Will

Looks like you had maybe a little too much fun :cheesy:

How did the ride go?

Wished you could have made it. We had a YJ that was a beast. Could do more than 55 on the road and rattles like crazy but made every hill it attempted to climb. Maybe next time we can hook up.

HEIMDALL_TJ

Wished you could have made it. We had a YJ that was a beast. Could do more than 55 on the road and rattles like crazy but made every hill it attempted to climb. Maybe next time we can hook up.

I'll be there. Matt and I were hoping to head down there again before Jeep beach but no plans as of yet.

904Jeep

I believe twin tube shocks are able to take some damage to the shock body because only the outer fluid tube is damaged and not the main tube through which the piston and shaft travel through. I presume the same would apply for the 9000XL's tri-tube design.

Top Bottom