Wiring ARB Twin compressor to S-Pod panel

Does anyone have a write up or diagram of how to tie an ARB Twin Compressor into an S-Pod. My dilemma is that I would prefer to use my S-Pod switch panel rather than cutting holes in my dash or center console. I am running a sport cage and I have a manual trans so A-Pillar and Daystar switch panels are out of the question.

new007under3509

I have the wiring schematic for the spod to the arb twin compressor. It won't let me post off my phone.

Coming off the arb wiring connector.

Red- isolation switch
Black- ground
Yellow- front locker switch 2
Green- rear locker switch 3

Just hook them up to the spod and give it a try.

Serg5000

All I did was run the wires for the switch inside the cab. Run the battery cabe wires and ground. The wire I ran to the Spod was I think purple. No need for a ground to the spod. I can get a pic in a few minutes.
ubemehuv.jpg
that purple wire coming out of the connector is all you run to the spod.

Last edited:

Serg5000

Does this work with the first generation S-pod as well ?

Yeah should work.

Eddie, unfortunately for some of us we had already purchased the spod prior to knowing about the issue with them. As now I suggest to others considering one, to look at other system.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah should work.

Eddie, unfortunately for some of us we had already purchased the spod prior to knowing about the issue with them. As now I suggest to others considering one, to look at other system.

I understand that, I just letting others who might come across a thread like this know what you didn't.

Serg5000

Hell, after reading the write-up of the guy who built his own system I was kicking myself in the ass I didn't do the same. It's an easy system. I guess the lazy in me prevailed.

Yeah should work.

Same here, I got mine when they first came out. Just trying to make it all work together.

Heholua

It's pointless. The compressor comes ready. Take the wire and connect it to the spod. But I guess if you want you can add unnecessary connections.

X2 $18 that you don't need to spend. Cut the connector off and wire it directly.

It's pointless. The compressor comes ready. Take the wire and connect it to the spod. But I guess if you want you can add unnecessary connections.

It takes more than just one wire. I'm wanting to run both locker switches and the master power switch, 3 switches in total, from my S-Pod.

Oh for sure,;) do you have it figured out? Where did you mount the compressor?

I have the twin so I got the master cylinder mount from M.O.R.E. Thinking of setting it up with an air chuck in/under both bumpers so I don't have to go under the hood all the time. As far as the $18 harness, I can make my own for less than $5 (without pimping my product on someone's forum even).

Top Bottom