New dude to the Jeepers way of life

xkid

Hello fellow crazy Jeep nuts. I am coming from the Xterra world,to a Jeeper world. More of a overlander,but we like hitting the trails with friends. Just got our Wrangler Unlimited Rubi in November. Was great in the snow,but now can't wait for the better weather and get the top off for some fresh air and sun. Enough talk,lets see some pic's. :D

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

FYI if you host you're photos on this site people will be more likely to look at them (as hosting outside redirects mobile users out of the app).

JK.AF.Mil

Welcome eh!

Welcome to forum!
You've got a nice rig to start your Jeep journey out with! What part of Canada do you live in? I'm in the US Air Force and we have a few dozen Canadians in our unit. Aside from the Newfie... they're alright. Just kidding he's cool too.
Hope you enjoy your time here in the forum and out on the trail.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on your JKUR:)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

xkid

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be picking your brains as I get to know the Jeep.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

xkid

Welcome to forum!
You've got a nice rig to start your Jeep journey out with! What part of Canada do you live in? I'm in the US Air Force and we have a few dozen Canadians in our unit. Aside from the Newfie... they're alright. Just kidding he's cool too.
Hope you enjoy your time here in the forum and out on the trail.

Thanks again guy's. I'm in London,Ontario,Canada. In the middle between Detroit and Toronto.

Top Bottom