ProRock44 or ProRock44 Unlimited.

Serg5000

Whats the difference between the two? I have read about them but can't seem to catch what sets them apart other than $200.00:doh:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
It's the caster angles are changed along with the spring perches being rotated. All to support lifts of 2.5inch to 6 inch. Essentially it helps keep everything as close to proper angles as possible. If you're lifted, get the unlimited. I have it along with the thicker tubes.

Serg5000

It's the caster angles are changed along with the spring perches being rotated. All to support lifts of 2.5inch to 6 inch. Essentially it helps keep everything as close to proper angles as possible. If you're lifted, get the unlimited. I have it along with the thicker tubes.
Thanks for clearing it up. :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

yup, what he said, built in 6° of caster, modified spring perches and much thicker tubes.

StrizzyChris

Whats the difference between the two? I have read about them but can't seem to catch what sets them apart other than $200.00:doh:

I know youve already made your mind up, but I have a great pdf of detailed differences in the Dynatrac axles

Top Bottom