KC HILITES JK LED Headlight upgrade kit

jeeeep

Hooked
what career? I can say i'm in the same career building the best JK in the land lol....but all jokes aside, where's the proof?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
what career? I can say i'm in the same career building the best JK in the land lol....but all jokes aside, where's the proof?

Proof of his trophy trucks or kc lights being the best? Either would be helpful

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Holy crap! Try building a sentence with proper punctuation and then maybe I'll understand what you are saying about the lights.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I felt like I was going to be asked to send money to a Nigerian prince after reading this. :idontknow:

EricEickhoff

Holy crap! Try building a sentence with proper punctuation and then maybe I'll understand what you are saying about the lights.

So your perfect ? I wasn't trying to write an essay , I'm new to these forums and I was just posting my opinion . Seems like a bunch of people just talking crap

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I'm a bit late to the conversation here but was wondering why you edited out your original post? Allow me to repost it for those who could no longer see it...

EricEickhoff said:
With my career being in building the best, most wining Trophy Trucks available , I get to see how all these light manufactures hold up in the toughest conditions , from fit and finish to mounting , I believe , Due to seeing it proven to me that KC HiLiGHTS are the best Lights available .
Which is why I only choose KC To upgrade my lighting on my CUSTOM JK I'm building .

Simply the BEST !

Seems to me you were doing a bit more than just giving your 2¢ here but then hey, I'm just a guy that runs a forum.

EricEickhoff

That's awesome, I have opinions also. But you posted pretty much stock photos of junk lights and none of them on your actual jeep bragging how perfect they are. What did you expect?

I would expect other fellow jeepers to not talk crap , if u don't like my post then u don't like it

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I would expect other fellow jeepers to not talk crap , if u don't like my post then u don't like it

Other than your wanted d44 thread that you try to solicit welding services, it's just odd you make this thread and brag about your trophy truck and kc knock off lights being the best. Who does that?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Well to be fair, olram30 is just a regular Jeeper. You are special kind of Jeeper who has a career "building the best, most wining Trophy Trucks available who gets to see how all these light manufactures hold up in the toughest conditions, from fit and finish to mounting." I mean, this is why you "only choose KC To upgrade my lighting on my CUSTOM JK I'm building" right? Sure sounds like a resounding sales pitch to me :thumb:

EricEickhoff

Sorry, I'm a bit late to the conversation here but was wondering why you edited out your original post? Allow me to repost it for those who could no longer see it...

Seems to me you were doing a bit more than just giving your 2¢ here but then hey, I'm just a guy that runs a forum.

I edited it becuase I could see how it was like a sales add or something . I am just excited with my new upgrade , my bad , I'm new to the forums and thought their was a bunch of fellow jeepers on here crazy about jeeps like me .

EricEickhoff

Well to be fair, olram30 is just a regular Jeeper. You are special kind of Jeeper who has a career "building the best, most wining Trophy Trucks available who gets to see how all these light manufactures hold up in the toughest conditions, from fit and finish to mounting." I mean, this is why you "only choose KC To upgrade my lighting on my CUSTOM JK I'm building" right? Sure sounds like a resounding sales pitch to me :thumb:

I got it , my bad

Top Bottom