These builds are incredible

naysjp

I must say, these builds are incredible. My TJ has been paid for since 2010 and I've been listing in priority what I want to do to it. I need to stop looking at these threads because you guys have items on these things that make me want to cross over. When I went to pic up my Jeep at the shop(smog issues, I could kick myself for being so stupid to cause the issue) I was paid a compliment that my Jeep looked good and I had some great add ons and it still looked stock. I've got an RE 3.25" lift on it with 33" tires, skids and OBA so it does still look somewhat stock. First priority is changing out the stock axles and althought my original plan was two D44, it changes to a D44 up front and D60 in the rear and back to D44 front/rear. I'm spending my time reading about the options and I'm not wanting to spend money on the present axles I have now. Keep the builds coming, I like seeing the different tastes in Jeep builds.

Serg5000

Sit back and take a moment to think about what exactly what you want to do with your rig. I was just throwing things at this Jk and now I'm not doing that any longer. I now after 2 years know what I want to do with our JK. So now we aren't just tossing money in the round file when doing things twice. I ask a lot of questions and also read a bunch. And when I still don't get it. I ask again. Good luck with your build.

Trail_Creeper

Serg5000 said:
Sit back and take a moment to think about what exactly what you want to do with your rig. I was just throwing things at this Jk and now I'm not doing that any longer. I now after 2 years know what I want to do with our JK. So now we aren't just tossing money in the round file when doing things twice. I ask a lot of questions and also read a bunch. And when I still don't get it. I ask again. Good luck with your build.

And that's why I have been taking my time before I pull the trigger on parts for the Mrs, JK.

Top Bottom