Soft Top Question

InkedJeeper

I have a 2012 2 Door JK that came with a hardtop only. I purchased a Soft Top from Craigslist off of a 2007. We're there any differences in factory soft top design between those years. It fits great except in the front. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397090046.269836.jpg
It seems tht this gap shouldn't be as big as it is. Also it doesn't seem to line up in the cab as well. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397090096.527343.jpg
It's mostly quiet under 30mph, over that it sounds as if I'm driving in a wind tunnel. Any help would be appreciated.

silverjk11

If I remember correctly they changed something on the soft tops beginning in 2011. I don't believe that top will work exactly right on your jeep.

MTNBKR

The change actually happened in 2010 where they changed the actual soft top frame and door surrounds. you may need to resell your top and order the correct door surrounds and top Hope this helps..

BlueCopper

The older tops have a plastic channel that gets folded under along the sides. The newer tops use a cable to provide tension along the sides. I believe the door surrounds are different as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom