Just Here to Stir the Pot

BBG

Saying some pretty interesting stuff. ..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1397195317259.jpg
    1397195317259.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 287

BBG

I and on and on. .....

Attachments

• 1397195421894.jpg
    1397195421894.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 282

Rccrwlr

Why post something from 11/2013!

"One only needs to follow those that have been there/done that to learn how to do things proper the first time" BCH

BBG

Why post something from 11/2013!

"One only needs to follow those that have been there/done that to learn how to do things proper the first time" BCH

And what dose bch mean I'm not familiar

TheDuff

Rccrwlr is pointing out that what posted here are posts from another forum dated Nov of last year... they are 5 months old at this point.

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BBG

Rccrwlr is pointing out that what posted here are posts from another forum dated Nov of last year... they are 5 months old at this point.

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I got cha not mad or anything I was reading through some of them and didn't look at the date I was reading this today and remembered him from a few months back

Attachments

• 1397196633361.jpg
    1397196633361.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 256

BBG

Maybe I should have lead with this one first. ......doh:eek:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So "dawg", what exactly do you find "interesting" about this asshat's comments from months ago on another forum? :yawn: Sorry, but it seems an awful lot to me like you are just trying to be a troll.

I suppose I should be flattered that he still talks about me...I must have really got into his feeble mind. :bow: Regardless, I'm pretty certain most people stopped caring about Jeekoff right about the same time his mommy crapped him out 16 years ago.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you find what you read over on JKF to be "interesting stuff", may I recommend that you please spend more of your time there.

BBG

If you find what you read over on JKF to be "interesting stuff", may I recommend that you please spend more of your time there.

Didn't ask for any recommendations but thanks anyway.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As usual no one does. ....... lol

As usual, no one should. This is after all, my forum. Don't like it, please don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :standing wave:

BBG

As usual, as no one should. This is after all, my forum. Don't like it, please don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :standing wave:

Oh Eddie. ..... Calm down we all know it's your forum. ......smh

Top Bottom