New JKUR owner from NY

nyrangerfan222

Picked up my first Jeep on Saturday 3/22, a 2014 JKUR in anvil, and finally feel like I found the perfect vehicle for me. Have bought 3 cars in the past 2 years after selling my xterra, lifted with 33s, which I loved, 2 wrx's and an f150 in search of finding the right vehicle for me.
Pics:
The xterra how I sold it
IMG_1188 by nyrangerfan222, on Flickr
P7181177.jpg

The first wrx
IMG_0969 by nyrangerfan222, on Flickr
The f150
IMG_1169 by nyrangerfan222, on Flickr
The second wrx
Untitled by nyrangerfan222, on Flickr
And now the new ride, just iPhone pics for now
Untitled by nyrangerfan222, on Flickr Untitled by nyrangerfan222, on Flickr

The first 3 weeks of owning it have been a little rough, spent 10 days at dealer getting roof leaked fixed, but all is good now and I'm looking forward to being part of the jeep community. Those 10 jeepless days were spent watching all of the wayalife videos, which I greatly enjoyed and helped me keep my sanity. Hope to see some of you on the trails

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE! As Canvas Jk mentioned, Jeeps do leak. I have had a 2013 JK that leaked, a 2014 JKU that leaks (although very little), and an 83 CJ7 that shot water at me from all directions when I crossed any large body of water. Just something I've grown used to I guess. Plus, I cannot count how many times I've been caught in the rain with no doors or top. Just part of the lifestyle to me! Anyways, I am actually a fan of the Xterras as well. Looks like yours was nice, but you Jeep is sweet! Congrats and enjoy!

Top Bottom