Lube Job

Devallee

What's everyone using to lubricate bushings and whatnot? I have some squeaks and have been using a lubricant I found in my garage but was wondering if there's a preferred one people like to use or that I should be using

Sent from my Galaxy S37

jeeeep

Hooked
I used to use Red 'N Tacky but I'm pretty lax about regular maintenance so when I couldn't get any grease in my control arms (after about a year of not greasing) I had to take them off to get a better fit of the grease gun but still no luck getting grease in. I also found I could not move the center portion of the Johnny Joint so I took them apart to clean them out, the Red n Tacky had gotten a bit solid (for lack of better description) .

Someone told me about Green Grease and so far it seems to be working really well for someone like me---lax about greasing. I just checked a couple of the bushings last week in preparation for EJS, while it's only been about 8 months since I cleaned and replaced some of the bushings, it was still easy to move the Johnny Joint and get new grease into them...I was able to lube all the arms with no issues, so based on that I think the Green Grease works better.

Top Bottom