35x12.50r17 Nitto Mud Grapplers

StrizzyChris

I am posting this to give the Wayalife crew first dibs at my current set-up of 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers with 2013 17" Rubi wheels. This is for 4 tires mounted and 1 Rubi wheel without a tire on it. I'm selling this as a package deal and Im not willing to handle shipping or quotes at this time. I AM willing to help you out and take the tires and wheels (as is) to a location within 20 miles of 94063 to drop them off for your pre-arranged shipping. I have received a few PM's from people about interest in these and, if they show real interest now, they have dibs. They are currently on my jeep(will see no more than 100 miles in the next month) and will be coming off my Jeep as soon as my 37's arrive.

Brand new tread depth is 21/32". These are all at 16/32" to 17/32" with even wear pattern. So by my calculations that's about 78% tread life left so they have a lot of life left in them. The tires and wheels are in excellent shape and the worst of the wear will be shown in the pictures below.

New these 4 would be 1284 shipped to your door from Discount tire plus you arrange and pay for mounting and balancing. I'm asking $1100 obo(lets be serious $1000 firm) for the whole set up with wheels mounted and balanced. Ill only sell the 5 wheels separate for $300 and once sold Ill sell just the tires. If not sold by 4/30/14 these are going up for sale to "outsiders".

nitto MG 35s.jpg

StrizzyChris

...and to sweeten the pot for any a wayalifer who choses to buy these for my 1100 full asking price...Ill throw in my entire Rubi suspension, (4) spidertrax wheel spacers, 1.75" front coil spacers and .75" rear coil spacers. This combo, with trimmed fenders is more than enough for a 2 door to have a heck of a setup. Youll just want to run larger bump stop extensions!

StrizzyChris

These MAY be sold pending confirmation of buying and transfer of funds. For that reason I will not move on to the next in line to sell these until 4/15 If anyone else has interest still contact me and I'll hold your place on "dibs" in the vent that I move on to the next in line.

"cash in hand" means nothing to me, these will be sold in order of interest and you do not cut the line!

Panda

I am posting this to give the Wayalife crew first dibs at my current set-up of 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers with 2013 17" Rubi wheels. This is for 4 tires mounted and 1 Rubi wheel without a tire on it. I'm selling this as a package deal and Im not willing to handle shipping or quotes at this time. I AM willing to help you out and take the tires and wheels (as is) to a location within 20 miles of 94063 to drop them off for your pre-arranged shipping. I have received a few PM's from people about interest in these and, if they show real interest now, they have dibs. They are currently on my jeep(will see no more than 100 miles in the next month) and will be coming off my Jeep as soon as my 37's arrive.

Brand new tread depth is 21/32". These are all at 16/32" to 17/32" with even wear pattern. So by my calculations that's about 78% tread life left so they have a lot of life left in them. The tires and wheels are in excellent shape and the worst of the wear will be shown in the pictures below.

New these 4 would be 1284 shipped to your door from Discount tire plus you arrange and pay for mounting and balancing. I'm asking $1100 obo(lets be serious $1000 firm) for the whole set up with wheels mounted and balanced. Ill only sell the 5 wheels separate for $300 and once sold Ill sell just the tires. If not sold by 4/30/14 these are going up for sale to "outsiders".

View attachment 78649

Pm sent !

Sent from bad apples...

StrizzyChris

Doh didn't type fast enough :(

I just was re-reading my PM's and just so you know this message

These MAY be sold pending confirmation of buying and transfer of funds. For that reason I will not move on to the next in line to sell these until 4/15 If anyone else has interest still contact me and I'll hold your place on "dibs" in the vent that I move on to the next in line.

"cash in hand" means nothing to me, these will be sold in order of interest and you do not cut the line!

was not directed at you :cheesy: It was due to an attempt by people in the past trying to get me to sell to them rather than the person I promised the item to.

Panda

I just was re-reading my PM's and just so you know this message

was not directed at you :cheesy: It was due to an attempt by people in the past trying to get me to sell to them rather than the person I promised the item to.

I understand I wouldn't want to cut the line I didn't see that post til after I posted & I know your a man of your word I would do the same, thank you Chris!

Sent from bad apples...

StrizzyChris

As of now, I'm giving Panda the package deal. If he changes his mind I'll probably separate everything and sell the spacers separate. I'll let you be first to act if that is the case :thumb:

Top Bottom