Harrisburg Wayalifers!

Jeepin_Jeepata13

Hey what's up guys?! As I stated in previous posts, I will be moving to Harrisburg, PA for recruiting duty and the time has finally come! We will be leaving Colorado this week and making it there on Monday to hopefully close on the new house. We are doing a "do it yourself" move meaning the government doesn't move us and we make the extra cash (for all the new parts) and was wondering if I could get some help. My unit here is helping us pack up the truck, but we don't have any help there. Myself having a spinal injury (the Army beats you up and motorcycle accidents don't help either) and my wife also being injured, we are dreading the unload. If anyone is willing to come out on next Tuesday or Wednesday to help I would greatly appreciate it! There will be food and your favorite drink of choice (just let me know what to pick up) and will give us a great chance to meet each other and fill me in on Raush Creek. If you can't, no worries just figured I would throw it out there. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

very cool! wish i could get down there an help but i just left rausch creek and have some small fixes and touch ups after the 12+ hour round trip!

Jeepin_Jeepata13

Most of the moving will be done on Tuesday and remainder of heavy lifting on Wednesday. I'm trying to stay as flexible as possible because all of this is depending on the VA finishing up the appraisal on time (before Monday). If not then we would have to push the unload back. Luckily I have the truck all week haha! I'll keep you guys updated on a date. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeepin_Jeepata13

Truck is packed and finishing up the house! With me an two friends it took about two hours to load so should be less with unload. My back hates me right now!

Top Bottom