Wave from Central California

JKRicky

Hey guys my name is Jeremy and finally got on here after creeping around for a while. Lot of great info on here along with a lot of great people with tons of knowledge. Look forward to making new friends and hopefully seeing you guys on the trail.

I currently have a 2012 JK Rubicon 2dr. 3.5" Rubicon Express Lift with 35" Cooper MT tires/steel d-window wheels. (Soon going with 37's and slabs)

Full Metalcloak bumpers and fenders. X20 winch w/synthetic line, poison spyder louver, 50" light bar w/poison spyder brackets.

JKRicky

Welcome to Wayalife! We're having a Suds &Grub over in Clovis this Friday night and a followup run to Bald Mountain Saturday morning. If you're interested in either one, here's the link to the thread. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=15437
Just post up on the thread or shoot me a PM and we'll get you added to the list👍

I did see this and as of right now work is going to get in the way but I will def keep you posted. Thank you for the invite!

Woody3

Welcome to Wayalife from Ridgecrest!!! This is a great forum with a ton of people willing to share their knowledge.

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

Rccrwlr

Hey!

"One only needs to follow those that have been there/done that to learn how to do things proper the first time" BCH

Top Bottom