Esp

Toneman

So, I had the craziest thing happen to me today. I was driving through a neighborhood doing about 20-25 mph and every turn I took was causing my traction control to kick in and slow the car to a stop. The light would flash for about 15-30 seconds and then allow normal acceleration again. I then intentionally took a turn at about 5mph and it still set off the ESP. I then got irritated, turned the jeep off and back on and proceeded and the vehicle drove fine. As anyone come across something similar? I am thinking it may be going back to the dealership. Got to love warranties :clap2:

StrizzyChris

It had have been a glitch with the tone rings detecting different wheel speeds. Obviously shouldnt have happened. I'm going to assume you werent, but were you braking and accelerating at the same time on gravel or dirt? Ive never heard of this problem. :thinking:

Toneman

No I was on a paved road it appears to be a known issue with the 2007 pcm my computer has already been flashed for it once I did a little searching through some other forms

Holeshot

Banned
Something simillar happened to me this week as I was turning out of the driveway with little acceleration, my esp came in cutting power. However, it was a rainy day and asphalt was wet. Happened only once so I guess I've been accelerating to fast and one wheel has slipped...

Top Bottom