throttle body spacer and intake.

Aeraun

Hey guys, im looking to get an air intake and a throttle body spacer for my '12 JKU, just wondering if u guys had any input. Was thinking an AFE intake with an AFE silver bullet throttle body spacer. Anyone have any opinions on this product line?

Toneman

I had also been lookin at throttle body spacers some people swear by them some people say not to waste your time I would also be interested so see if anyone here had been using them

Jeepin it

Hi mate to answer your question I think they do help. I have the 3.6 and i just added a K&N air fillter and throttle body spacer and I can notice the diffrence it's not huge power but for a little mod it's great, the car just seems to get up to speed a lot quicker then before. Hope this helps I'll put up some fuel Eco soon.

Aeraun

Jeepin it said:
Hi mate to answer your question I think they do help. I have the 3.6 and i just added a K&N air fillter and throttle body spacer and I can notice the diffrence it's not huge power but for a little mod it's great, the car just seems to get up to speed a lot quicker then before. Hope this helps I'll put up some fuel Eco soon.

Awesome. I ordered both, afe air intake system and throttle body space, should be arriving soon. Thanks for your input, i appreciate it

Jeepin it

No worries mate , we use (litres per hundred kilometres) in aus but if you won't to work it out I used to get 12.9lph around town and 10.8 on the freeway at 100km-110km think that's around 60-65mph. After the K&N air filter and spacer Iam getting around 10.8 lph around town and as low as 8.8lph on the freeway. Must add that's on stock 31 inch tires. Good luck car will also sound a touch better too.

Top Bottom