Another flashpaq problem!

Hesco22

So last week i started looking at a newer jeep and i decided to set my old jeep back to stock and go to the dealer. Before i could get my jeep back to stock it threw me a error code, i contacted superchips and they had me download a reset program and it worked great! I set everything back to stock and traded the jeep in on a 2010 rubicon. In the dealership parking lot i tuned the new jeep and drove away no problems. I get home that night and decide to download the tpms sensor shutoff and now its throwing me another code G-5B anyone ever heard of this? So i contacted superchips yet again and they gave me another update, but nothing now my brand new jeep is dead in the water. Any help would be great!

StrizzyChris

It sounds like the programming was interrupted at some point. Unfortunately if that's the case you will probably have to ship everything back to them for them to restore it and your Jeep will be stationary until then :(

Hesco22

Yea thats what ron at superchips said was last resort, its just strange because it never locked up or was shutoff im just not sure. Prolly wont be messing with superchips again after this is all done. One other thing i thought of is what if it installed the update from my last jeep when it set it back to factory because of the first problem?

Top Bottom