BrankZ slow build :D

Brankz

It's time for me to start building my jeep and going off road more! Cause in 1.5 years that I own my jeep I been 4 times to the dirt :/ not good.
So this is the list that I'm going for,I will be buying parts each month depending on the price and my craving in DD, so seat back and relax.
That my build starts on Tuesday and like always negativity,random crap, is all welcome here.

Stinger. Check off
Rubi suspension. Check off
Daystar dash.check off
Touch screen head unit. Check off
TF leveling kit (buying them on the 17)
Evo rear facial
Evo d rings
Cb radio
Evo rock skin
Evo rock slides
real lift teraflex 3 inch with fox shocks
New top
35s
Re gear
New DS
Oh yea I have to fix my door too.
And random stuff along the time :)

Last edited:

Panda

Teraflex 3in lift really? Why not the 3in enforcer lift? With all the other evo stuff your gonna have why not evo lift? Haven't you read enough on here to know better?

Beyrgut

Why not piece mail the EVO lift instead of the TF stuff that you know you don't want? Something like, get some JKS disconnects for front, then maybe a set of Bilstien or Rancho shocks, Evo springs, etc. I know you want Fox shocks but it would make more sense to forgo those and get a better set of springs that are know to work well with the EVO springs at a fraction of the cost.

Brankz

Why not piece mail the EVO lift instead of the TF stuff that you know you don't want? Something like, get some JKS disconnects for front, then maybe a set of Bilstien or Rancho shocks, Evo springs, etc. I know you want Fox shocks but it would make more sense to forgo those and get a better set of springs that are know to work well with the EVO springs at a fraction of the cost.

I can buy just the springs?
What about the control arms?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I can buy just the springs?
What about the control arms?

Yea you can buy it is you need it. I have the control arms only, Hinrich has the plush rides with Bilstein shocks with a different set of control arms. I will be buying the springs at some point

Sent from my iPhone

Brankz

Yea you can buy it is you need it. I have the control arms only, Hinrich has the plush rides with Bilstein shocks with a different set of control arms. I will be buying the springs at some point

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks! But when I save the money for the new real lift it's going to be a long long time maybe next year.
I'm trying to pay off my jeep faster so I'm paying 100 extra each month to the principal loan :)

Last edited:

JayKay

Caught the Bug

Rancho rebate!

Brankz

Time to start saving....
My goal is around 5 to 6 months
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398185688.143338.jpg

Top Bottom