Colroado waving

DAT GUY303

Just wanted to try and revive the Colorado wave. I'm kind of new to the jeep world( had a CJ5 when I was 16 but lost interest in it after columbine happened and I lost a lot of good people) But I'm back now. Just got a 2011 Rubicon unlimited and am looking to modify it out. Come from the Harley Davidson brotherhood and I waved at ever bike I seen and get a return wave 95% of the time. Though the Jeep would be another brotherhood I wanted to join so I got a Rubicon. Have had it for a month and am sad to say that the jeep brotherhood in Denver is dead(or as far as I can see it is). I will keep waving but thought if I cant get a wave in Denver I might be able to get a virtual wave from you all. LETS KEEP JEEPING (AND JEEP WAVING) ALIVE!!!

Attachments

• atv1.jpg
    atv1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 3
  • atv2.jpg
    atv2.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1
  • atv3.jpg
    atv3.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 2

Mechengineer2

Here's a wave at you from Denver. I assure you the wave is still alive. Once you get out of the city and on the trails with the real Jeepers, strangers quickly become friends.

Last edited:

GCM 2

Welcome to Wayalife! You live in one of the most beautiful states, hope to see some photos from an offroad wheeling adventure sometime :thumb:

Top Bottom