2014 EJS Mojo Concept Fenders....

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Does anyone know if these fenders are available for purchase?

I can't tell if this is just a one of for the concept or they are available from the mopar catalog. Thanks for any help guys!

BlackKnight

Does anyone know if these fenders are available for purchase?

I can't tell if this is just a one of for the concept or they are available from the mopar catalog. Thanks for any help guys!

when I saw them from the front I thought it was the ORE hood/fender one piece unit. but I haven't seen them anywhere before. My thought is they are one offs or prototypes..

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Wish those came on rubicons stock....or I should say why don't all the jeeps just come with them.

Just read an article and they state the flat fenders are a prototype. I believe all the accessories can be purchased from Mopar.

R/
Will

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Damn that sucks. I love the fact that they are high clearance, but retain the OEM look and the OEM tear away functionality. I know I can chop my stockies, but I like the way these retain the clean OEM look.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
I was semi-stealth with the oem fenders and loved the look. But they rubbed at full stuff popped loose. I have flat fenders from Rugged Ridge now. My wife and most everyone I talk with says they love this look, BUT... I still miss the finished look of the oem fenders and would love to get that look back and have the additional clearance these would afford.

Top Bottom