2011 JKU soft top on 2014 JKU

GutlessPhred

Does anyone know if a 2011 jku soft top will fit/work on a 2014 jku? I wonder if they changed the design some. On quadratecs website when purchasing a mopar soft top it says they fit 07-12 but nothing for 13-14. Found a 2011 used one i'd like to buy, but worried if it will fit or not. Thanks.

Heholua

Does anyone know if a 2011 jku soft top will fit/work on a 2014 jku? I wonder if they changed the design some. On quadratecs website when purchasing a mopar soft top it says they fit 07-12 but nothing for 13-14. Found a 2011 used one i'd like to buy, but worried if it will fit or not. Thanks.

As long as you have all the hardware, door surrounds and parts that go with the top it will fit the Jeep.

munstie

Not sure if this will help but I have a 2013 softop on my 2011, as far as I know the 2011 on up are the same. :yup:

suicideking

As long as you have all the hardware, door surrounds and parts that go with the top it will fit the Jeep.

Yup, it will fit fine. No difference between the tops for 12 - 14. They probably don't list 13-14 because they aren't really different, or just lazy web site designers.

The only tops that have issues are using a '10+ HARD top on an older Jeep. It will still fit but the center loop won't line up. The soft top doesn't have a center loop, so it's not an issue. The soft top connects in the rear storage. Most of it just sits on top of the channel guides. The 2 front clips will still line up on all models.

Last edited:
Top Bottom