Stock Rubi tires for my Altitude?

Aeraun

Hey guys, I've been debating on what to mod and how far to go on my JKu altitude. Its tough, cause i would love to go crazy, but its a lease (for now) and i also dont really want to take away from the options i have with the special edition. I would love new tires though, going through my options, i was thinking of buying some stock Rubi tires. I figured id get more traction and a more aggressive look, without going crazy. Any opinions? I also put a thread up in the wanted section for anyone who has a 5 tire set they'd sell me. Thanks for ur input

StrizzyChris

that would be ur easiest option. It would also not take away fron the "look" which is sleek. For ur weather, if i were going with aftermarket tires, i would go with duratrac's. Great in the snow and not too crazy of a sidewall look.

Aeraun

StrizzyChris said:
that would be ur easiest option. It would also not take away fron the "look" which is sleek. For ur weather, if i were going with aftermarket tires, i would go with duratrac's. Great in the snow and not too crazy of a sidewall look.

Ill be looking into it. Thanks for advice

Top Bottom