Quick electrical question

jeepj

Hi all,

So just recently I noticed that my left cigarette lighter port (the one that turns on and off with the ignition) is not working. So I checked all of the fuses and they all look fine so I can't seem to find the problem.

Could anyone point me in the right direction to solve this problem?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I think it's the m6 fuse. Try putting something else in and if it works like a different phone charger.

Last edited:

liljohn850

Hi all,

So just recently I noticed that my left cigarette lighter port (the one that turns on and off with the ignition) is not working. So I checked all of the fuses and they all look fine so I can't seem to find the problem.

Could anyone point me in the right direction to solve this problem?

did you pull the fuse and actually look at it? bc those tiny bastards can hide their flaws still in place. if that's not that case then just chalk it up as another five star electrical job by jeep...

jeepj

I took them all out and looked at them and they seemed fine but I guess it couldn't hurt to replace them anyway. I guess I'll be heading to the auto store tomorrow.. By the way does anyone which number fuse it is on an 07 ?

T&ERun

LOSER
For checking fuses a test light is your best friend. You can check all fuses in about 30 seconds. Some fuses won't be powered up with the key on. When that happens start turning things on (headlights, hvac, radio, etc) and you'll probably see those fuses light up too.

Top Bottom