Northern Virginia/ DC / Maryland Suds and Grub

JKLIFE

Wanted to see if anyone would be interested in getting together for a Suds and Grub the 1st weekend in June.

JKLIFE

Any takers??????? I have the place picked out already. It would be at the Newly Opened Cowboy Jacks in Fredericksburg, VA. With an awesome outside seating and great parking for all and it's right off the I-95. What do you guys think?

JK-MAT

I'd definitely be interested in starting something like this! Always liked the idea of an East Coast Suds and Grub.

JKLIFE

Alright... Let's shoot for June 7th at Cowboy Jacks Saloon. Exit 133B in Fredericksburg, VA at Noon. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398830542.818657.jpg
Hope to see you all there and hopefully we can get a good turn out.

JKLIFE

So far attending:
JKLIFE
JK-Matt
GRNHORN
Mr.Ty

Who else would like to attend. Good food and people. Would like to make this an annual event to set up a jeep run in the near future.

JK-MAT

^^Bump it up! Anymore East Coast members want to join?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKLIFE

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401323033.798491.jpg 10 days away! There has to be more east coast Jeepers that would like to get together. Cowboy Jacks in a new place in Fredericksburg. They have a big outdoor patio that can accommodate a big group! Looking foreword to meeting new people!

Top Bottom