Budget or Economy 2.5 lift

Old Dude

Can anyone recommend a good budget/economy 2.5 lift for my ’08 JK Unlimited Sahara? A 2.5 is about all I can lift my JK due to my being older and stiffer than I once was. Don’t want to change shocks just yet, so I will need shock extensions, but I do need the lift. I just purchased 5 18X9 with 4.5 offset Dick Cepek DC 1’s in near new condition. My tire choice will be BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 305/60R18 and should keep the height to something I can negotiate and work well at the beach. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Robar

The Enforcer
The EVO 1.5” HD Leveling Kit works well. Adds nice riding springs in front an 3/4" spacers in the rear. I'm using the stock shocks right now and no problems.

ichthus

I'm considering the new line of JKS 2.5" lifts...3 options to fit your budget.

Lifting that 08 is easy, but be on the lookout for death wobble. I used a JKS adjustable track bar and Bilstein 5100 steering stabilizer to keep the front axle riding smooth on our 08's. Not every Jeep will experience it, but it can be a PITA and surprising the first time...

Old Dude

Thanks guys! Looks like I have some shopping to do. Would love to have my JK look and perform like some of the rigs on the Forum. :thumb:

Top Bottom