Question on Added Lift

GRNHORN

I currently have the AEV 2.5" DualSport XT Suspension System with Bilstein Shocks with 35" tires. What I would like to do is add an additional inch to my lift. I will eventually go up to 37" tires but that will be in the future.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to add an inch to my lift with out starting all over with a new lift?

I guess this information will help a little. I have a 2012 2dr JK (COD MW3 edition).

Thanks in advance for the input.

Scott (GRNHORN)

Meade93

The northridge shop in Colorado was building a jk with 37s and the aev 2.5" lift when I was there. Maybe you could call them and see what they all did.

I know this doesn't add an inch of lift but just throwing it out there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
I vote for coil spacers too. Quick and very easy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GRNHORN

If I go with the coil spacers will I need to add anything like a flip kit or get new drive shafts?

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
body lift 1inch

coil spacers are lame......lift your body 1inch and you get a better CG and keep your 2.5 xt in the right configuration esp if you have the brackets installed.

adamsnewone

If you weren't in va, I would actually trade you my 3.5 dual sport. I actually want to drop an inch. Was just going to see about getting a few of the 2.5 pieces and make it work, but aev said I would pretty much need most of the kit to make it work.

Top Bottom