Wheeling with a soft top

xkid

Hey Kids, Just wondering how the soft top handles wheeling in treed areas. We go into some spots where there are a lot of branches scraping the vehicle. How does the soft top handle that stuff?

droflakcin

I bought a old used up set of soft top sides, I didn't want my nice set to get all screwed up from trees, bushes etc. overtime it may tear a hole in the fabric but idk how long that would take.

Wes

I'm in western Washington and I have not had any problems. There is some pin striping on the paint and light scuffs and striping on the windows in the rear. from low branches and tight places. But it's not anything I'm too worried about.

jjsmail

Soft top hold up well. But I would recommend taking out the side window if u can. They will get scratched.

xkid

Thanks guy's. Thanks for the tips. I guess I would have to take a chance with the windows. Just because our trails are 5 hours away and it could be raining.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

droflakcin

Thanks guy's. Thanks for the tips. I guess I would have to take a chance with the windows. Just because our trails are 5 hours away and it could be raining.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

you could always just throw em in the back seat till it rains...

Top Bottom