Artec Industries Truss

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I am looing for anyone with experience using this on their D30, and if you recommend it (or not). My mind set is that it would be worth the $100 (and whatever the cost of the welder) on ebay to sturdy up the D30 while I save for a better axle. I am still rockin' stock 3.73 gears and shafts, and 32 procomp AT. I would like to go to 35s, but my plan is to only have them on the jku when we are going on a wheeling trips. So mostly keeping the 32s on it.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I am looing for anyone with experience using this on their D30, and if you recommend it (or not). My mind set is that it would be worth the $100 (and whatever the cost of the welder) on ebay to sturdy up the D30 while I save for a better axle. I am still rockin' stock 3.73 gears and shafts, and 32 procomp AT. I would like to go to 35s, but my plan is to only have them on the jku when we are going on a wheeling trips. So mostly keeping the 32s on it.

as mentioned just save your money. really for 32's you dont need it at all and for 35's all you need are some C Gussets which are $60. with the truss you stand more of a chance of warping your axle which can lead to it bending even more.

Top Bottom