A lift kit and shocks in korea. Please help.

lostinkorea

Hey guys,
Im a bit lost here. Thought I knew what I wanted and now not so sure. I was going to order the metalcloak 2.5 lift kit with 2.0 fox resevoir shocks but im not so sure now. I wont be wheeling much. I live in seoul korea so we don't really live offroad per say but we have tons of speed bumps though being hit at moderate speeds. Hills and even the on road driving is a little rough imo. Anyways thats not what im asking about. The real question is whick kit would u go with? I have a spending cap of about 3 grand I want the resevoir looking shocks basically because I have an rc shop here as well and I want to use the jeep as a shop jeep for advertising and what not and they just look bad ass. I want it to ride just as good as stock. Im limited on height because I still need to be able to fit in parking garages so 3.5 is as tall as ill go but im ill be running 35s because of all the city driving and I dint want it to look to funny with flat flares 3.5 lift and 35s, even though id love to go 37s its just not practical where I live. So to sum it up. Which lift and shocks would u go with given the above info?

Sent from my SHV-E310L using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeepj

You should take a look at the evo enforcer. A lot of people here are running it and I have yet to hear anything bad about it. You could pair it with some king reservoirs and that would give you the look you're looking for. And the plush rides will really soak up the bumps in Korea

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
x2 on the evo enforcer. i have taken a ride in Hinrich's jeep and it is so smooth. he has the bilstein 5100's and paired with the plush ride coils it soaks everything up on the road since the coils are so soft.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, you won't find a better riding coil than what come with the Evo Enforcer kit and Evo draglink flip kit. It's a perfect setup for 35" tires and one that I think you'll be very happy with.

Panda

X's 4 your in the right place to get the best advice, go with the enforcer from evo and you won't regret it like me, I wish I would have been here sooner to get good advice like these guys have given you :banghead:

Last edited:
Top Bottom