Not what it appeared to be... Olympic bumer

VictoryUSA

My bumper is on... I ordered an 'aux bar' back in early March. Still waiting. The pics that follows are what I thought I was getting, but then the bar I actually was sent. Quite some confusion as you see the image portrays a much different bar. The sloped bar is the 'med. rise' I ordered (so I thought), whereas the taller, more squared off bar is the 'high rise' on Olympic's site. Not so bad, but I don't have a winch, so it looks a bit ridiculous. I was told after receiving the high rise, that the med. rise would NOT fit on the bumper I purchased! The owner of Olympic, Eric, and I talked on the pone about how the photos are misleading on Quadratec's site. I will say, Eric has been most helpful and personable, promising the moon at this point. He said he was a fabricator (I don't think he meant of BS!), and would come up with something that will work to get the med rise bar to fit the drill holes on the bumper I purchased. Don't know why these drill holes would be different, unless they updated to fit the 'new' med rise whereas they only previously had the high rise. There was a huge mix up of code #'s and even prices, but I am hoping to give Eric credit for good customer service, he has called me on his cell and talked at length about this stuff, even keeping me updated via FB on his Moab trip, reminding me to get after him about getting me this, upon his return. So now I'm watching for this FedEx truck to see what goes. The high rise bar sitting in my living room was priced at double the other. I notice they have cut that price, must have been a typo. Check these out!

10245364_1cemetary jeep.jpg

What I thought I was getting...

jeep-bumper-531-174-Phoenix-Bumper-311-top-tube.gif

What I actually received, notice how it is at an angle, but is actually taller, just over the hood...

Jeep-Bumper-Phoenix-312-top-tube high.gif

Tree Frog

Nice looking bumper!
Never have seen that one before.

I almost like it better without the bar on it. (I know I am not helping right?)

Too bad you cant take that taller bar and lay it out even more like a beefy stinger.
So it bolts on?

Glad they are working with you.

Top Bottom